Delivery of Alcohol
Tunnel Mountain Beer & Wine is pleased to make your arrival to Banff as easy as possible. The delivery of the alcohol must fall within the rules and regulations of the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission (www.aglc.ca). Under these terms and conditions the following measures must be followed:
- It is the legal responsibility of Tunnel Mountain Beer & Wine and 762-TOGO (delivery company) to ensure that liquor products are not sold to minors (persons under eighteen years of age). Selling to a minor or an intoxicated person is an offence under the Gaming and Liquor Act
- The persons receiving the alcohol must be 18 years of age or older.
- Purchasers must have proof of age when a person of questionable age (anyone who appears to be less than 25 years of age) attempts to purchase liquor (or enters the store unaccompanied by a parent, guardian or spouse who is an adult). We ID anyone under 25. It's the law.
- Photograph identification must be presented upon request, any one of the following are acceptable:
- Alberta Operator’s Licence; or
- Alberta Registries Identification Card (this non-driver's identification is available through private registry offices); or
- Passport, Armed Forces Identification Card, Out-of-
- Province Photo Operator’s Licence, Certificate of Indian Status or Immigrant Authorization; or
- Other comparable form of identification from other jurisdictions.
- Tunnel Mountain Beer & Wine reserve the unconditional right to refuse the delivery of alcohol if the terms and conditions of the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission are not met.
Tunnel Mountain Beer & Wine does not assume responsibility for attempted but uncompleted orders or deliveries. All of the information must be supplied for the delivery of alcohol.
762-TOGO is the service provided to deliver to your hotel.
Your delivery cost is calculated and added to your order when it is submitted online.
Deliver service is available seven days a week from 5:00 pm (MST to 2:00 am (MST).